- Connection is to existing services that must be live and working and we must be provided with clear details of where we can isolate either the water and or the power if required when we attend
- Services required - 13 amp power socket (2 x 13 amp if a CUBE is specified) waste, hot and cold water supply. These services must be within 50 cm of intended install location below worktop height and fully accessible
- The minimum hot and cold water pressure required is 2 bar. COMBI tanks only require a cold water supply
- Space for the tank and any accessories required
If the criteria above have not been met on the arrival of the engineer, a return visit may be required which will be charged to the ordering party at cost of €114 inc. VAT. If a risk assessment or method statement (RAMS) is required for us to work on site, please let us know immediately so we can arrange this before the engineer arrives.
- The Quooker PRO3 tank requires 50 cm of height space and is 15 cm in diameter
- The Quooker PRO7 tank requires 53 cm of height space and is 20 cm in diameter
- The Quooker COMBI tank requires 53 cm of height space and is 20 cm in diameter
- The CUBE tank requires 50 cm of height space, 22 cm in width (including CO2 canister) and 34 cm in depth
- The Cold Water Filter requires 36 cm of height space to allow for cartridge removal and 8 cm in diameter
- The Scale Control R requires 49 cm of height space and 13 cm in diameter
- If you have specified a Flex tap please note we require at least 500 mm deep x 200 mm wide space below the tap position under the worktop in the cupboard. This is required to allow the weight that operates the Flex hose to move freely up and down. If it becomes restricted it will not operate as intended
Comprehensive installation manuals and more detailed specifications are available here.