- Connection is to existing services that must be live and working and we must be provided with clear details of where we can isolate either the water and or the power if required when we attend.
- Services required - 13 amp power socket (2 x 13 amp if a CUBE is specified) waste, hot and cold water supply.
- The minimum hot and cold water pressure required is 2 bar. COMBI tanks only require a cold water supply.
- Service must be within 500mm of intended install location below worktop height and fully accessible.
If the criteria above have not been met on the arrival of the engineer, a return visit may be required which will be charged to the ordering party at cost of €114 inc. VAT.
Please note the following:
If a risk assessment or method statement (RAMS) is required for us to work on site, please let us know immediately so we can arrange this before the engineer arrives.
- The Quooker PRO3 tank requires 55 cm of height space and is 15 cm in diameter.
- The Quooker PRO7 tank requires 58 cm of height space and is 20 cm in diameter.
- The Quooker COMBI tank requires 58 cm of height space and is 20 cm in diameter.
- The CUBE system requires a 500 mm in height, 223 mm in width anc 340 mm in depth.
- If you have specified a Flex tap please note we require at least 500 mm deep x 200 mm wide space below the tap position under the worktop in the cupboard. This is required to allow the weight that operates the Flex hose to move freely up and down. If it becomes restricted it will not operate as intended.
Comprehensive installation manuals and more detailed specifications are available here.